Experience trek and visit Sapa
Tourists can not miss the Sapa treks Vietnam, to discover nature as well as the life of indigenous people, explore the majestic beauty of the terraced fields, mountains or waterfalls.
The itinerary is often combined with Homestay. If you go for the first time, you will be surprised. We would like to share some information as well as the Sapa treks experience below:
1. Baggage preparation for Sapa Treks Vietnam
Knowledge: Trekking is a kind of experience and explore the cultural space of the ethnic minorities that live here so for a fun and impressive trekking then you should find out the information. About the village, customs – habits, things to do and should not do when visiting the village.
Along the way, you also have to study the cadastral map and the terrain of the destination area to plan suitable for the trip, calculate the distance to be reasonable with the human and prevent the fall. in dangerous situations. Preview weather forecasts for preparation options. Prepare a referral form if the trekking area is a border area or protected area managed by specialized agencies.
Clothes: Because the trip is mainly a walk, you need to prepare neat, sweat and cool clothing. (One suggestion is: Clothes should have plenty of compartments – pockets to put on)
Walking shoes: You should prepare a pair of shoes, bata shoes or sports shoes, this is a very necessary tool and it decided to trip is convenient or not (absolutely not use: high heels New shoes for this walk will be very uncomfortable.) The material of the shoes is also airy, cool, waterproof and fast drying.
Backpack: You will have to carry your luggage yourself during your treckking journey so choose one for yourself. Should be prepared waist belt to tighten on the back, back straps must have mattress to feel comfortable and comfortable for the journey to wear balo.
Food: A walk that consumes a lot of energy and sweat causes you to lose water so you need to prepare enough food – drink to replenish the body when needed. Some foods should bring: bread, canned meat, sausage, bim bim, confectionery of all kinds (note to bring a few more candies to be distributed to the children in the tour. )
Medications: Cold medicine, fever, diarrhea, fever, antibiotics, ice cream, red pill, vitamin, tonic and Snicker candy (a very high energy candy) is indispensable. Vaselin anti-cracking is also necessary.
2. Notes on visiting villages in Sapa Treks Vietnam
– When visiting the villages in Sapa such as Lao Chai – Ta Van, Cat Cat – Y Linh Ho, Ta Phin … where the living of the Black H’mong, Dzao, you absolutely can not sit in the middle of the house or between , visit their home, you must visit the instructions of the host. The chairs are the chairs for Father Me (if Parents are gone, then no one is seated)
– When visiting the village of Lao Chai – Ta Van, Cat Cat – Y Linh Ho, Ta Phin … see the black Hmong. Red robes are worshiping god or exorcism, you can not voluntarily participate because they do not want to let people participate (identity identification when the ceremony is: the front gate usually have a bunch of green leaves hanging on the tree High-rise building where solemnly so that everyone can see that avoid it)
– When visiting children, it is absolutely not allowed to rub the head or kiss on the head of children because the ethnicity that the action will make children panic and sick easily sick.
– When visiting the village, there is a nice clean place, but there is no stopping and eating there because it is probably the place where the whole of the village, this place is sacred to them. The dark side is not whistling when watching the scenery. The child whispered that the sound of the whistling sound is called demonic.
– Ethnic houses are often divided into different rooms, in which space is always a place of worship and guests are not allowed to sit there. The house has the largest pillar, the highest known as the pillar, where ghosts stay, visitors do not hang clothes, sit back on the pillars “soul” that.
– When communicating with local people who are invited to drink water or drink alcohol, if you do not want to use it so skillfully refuse to host and understand. It is prohibited to act down bowl because only the new worshipers are doing so to evict evil. Besides, when talking to your landlord you are not talking and just pointing your finger forward. Mong people think that the behavior is to express the attitude of not content or despise talk.
– Dresses to visit the village do not wear white clothes, it is the color of the funeral.
3. Some itinerary for Sapa treks Vietnam
– Cát Cát – Ý Linh Hồ (H’mong ethnic)
– Lao Chải – Tả Van (H’mong – Dzáy )
– Tả Phìn – Má Tra (Red Dzao)
– Fansipan Mountain.
Hope that with these notes, you can choose yourself an itinerary to do Sapa treks Vietnam.